MARKHAM WEBSITE DESIGN
A Decade of Experience in Web DesignAt Markham Web Design, we take pride in delivering innovative website designs that are unique to every business. We customized each website design based on our professional experience and customer specifications. User Experience is the key in every sucessful website design we create. We ensure that the website not only looks great to it's targeted audience, but also functions with ease.
What to Consider when 'Designing' a Website
- Understand the purpose of the website
- Understand who are the target audience
- Ensure the design follow proper corporate branding guidelines
- Create a wireframe sitemap of the home page and inside page
- Ensure the navigation menu to other pages is prominent
- Use contrasting theme colors to ensure proper useability
- Use relevant imagery to convey a message
- Keep background images small enough to load quickly
Our first task of starting any website project is to always understand your business, your industry, and even your competitors, to determine the most comprehensive solutions for you.
Our Website Design Process
Our web designers will work directly with you to conceptualize the overall user-experience and structural navigation for your website (sitemap). Our team will then design a customized layout of the website's home page for your approval.
As part of our custom website services, we welcome all possible feedbacks/inputs from you to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the website design. Your website design will become a direct representative of your business, and most often, it will reflect all other marketing materials of your company, such as brochures, tradeshow displays, banners, business cards, letterheads, etc.